some of my favorite stories i've written over the past few years
- Let's All Stop Freaking Out About Nostalgia Fashion
- The Strange Allure of Online Mental-Health Quizzes
- Why Are We Still Watching The Bachelor?
- The Problem With Privilege and Fighting for Equal Pay
- An Open Letter to Bekah M. About Guys Like Arie
- Here's the Problem With the "Noblewoman" of the Internet
- You Can Stop Reliving Your Wedding On Instagram Now
- The End of the Going Out Top Was a Victory for Women
- The Best Rewards Programs Give You More Than Points
- Online Consignment Wins by Breaking the Rules of Retail
- The Perennially Difficult Paradox of Accessible Luxury
- We Might Be On the Verge of a Mannequin Revolution
- Why Urban Outfitters' Boys Club Is a Problem
- Guys, It's Time To Give Up Your "Dad Sneakers"
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Whiskey Dick, the Greatest Curse to Mankind
- Sorry Guys, But Women Probably Hate Your Workout Clothes
medium (members only)
- The Dark Side of Eating at Your Desk
- Flextime Isn't Enough for Working Women
- Is 'Culture Fit' Just a Code Word for Sexism?
- Stop (Silently) Telling Your Female Coworkers to Drink More
- There's a Major Problem With Those Viral Weight-Loss Photos That Nobody's Talking About
- Can *Anything* Making Finding Mom Friends Easier?
- I Didn't Get My Bride Body — And That's OK
- Stop Trying to Get Micro-Famous With Your Wedding
- The Darker Side of Posting Your Baby's Pics On Social Media
- Please Don't Ask Me About My Wedding
- I Used to Be Obsessed With SoulCycle - Until I Realized How Much Is Wrong With the Class
- Victoria's Secret Dropped Swimwear - and It Might Be Its Savviest Move Yet
- Furious Customers Are Calling a Hot Lingerie Startup a Scam Because of Its Sales Model
- The Abercrombie & Fitch You Know Is Gone
- I Tried the $109-per-day Diet That Many Victoria's Secret Models Use — Here's What Happened
- Why I Stopped Shopping At Forever 21
- Why I Unapologetically Love a Traditionally Uncool Retailer
- Gwyneth Paltrow Grades Her Food Bank Challenge: 'I Would Give Myself a C-'
- Want a Kardashian-Free Internet? You Can Have That Now
- 14 Gift Ideas for Someone You've Only Been Dating for a Few Months (sponsored partner post with Revlon and Zoosk)
- Summer Hookups Everyone Has, by Age
- 13 Dating Habits to Retire After College